Having difficulties with Yousician Piano? Found a bug in the game? Post it here.
By timwjones1980
Hello! I am new to Yousician. I am using the ipad app to learn piano.

I have been using my ipad's microphone to input piano notes, but I would love to be able to use USB/MIDI input instead.

My Casio CTK-2400 keyboard has a USB output for sending MIDI notes. I acquired the right kind of USB cable to connect this directly to my ipad. (A USB-B to Apple-Lightning cable.) And I made the connection.

I'm trying to follow the instructions from here: https://yousician.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ ... instrument

However, it doesn't seem to be working. I've set Yousician to receive "MIDI input" in the "Game" tab of the control panel. But it just doesn't receive any actual MIDI notes.

Any suggestions? Are there other steps I should take? Is this the right kind of cable to use?

Thanks!
By nocnyptak
It should work with camera adapter but you need genuine adapter. Apple made ios unresponsive to unbranded adapters
By nocnyptak
Yes, this is what people use with usb printer cable. Just make sure it is apple genuine one because there is a lot of fake adaptors and they just stopped working at some point with ios update.

Best option: to buy in the shop where there is free returns policy so that you could try it
yousician launcher doesn't open

Hello, The same thing happened to me. Was there […]

inconsistent points

Remember that the high score is made up of your be[…]

Linux support was dropped something like 2 years a[…]

I suspect that problem #1 may be related to the fa[…]