Talk about anything and everything related to Yousician Ukulele here
Can anyone tell me how I can create my own swing 8th rhythms like seen in the song "Goose Blues"?

For the tab, visually it shows the downbeat longer (2/3rds) and the upbeat shorter (1/3rd). More importantly, for the standard notation is shows the "swing" 8ths notes written as regular 8th notes. This is perfect! How the heck did they do it though??? I can not find a setting in the song creator.

It would really make my day if someone could help me figure this out, as I teach a lot jazz and swing rhythms are so common.
Songcreator is very limited and if you need extra features do post suggestions to uservoice forum
https://yousician.uservoice.com/forums/ ... back-forum

Also, you can upload gp5/gpx files into Yousician so you can create your own more sophisticated music in guitar pro or tuxguitar or musescore etc.

Songcreator does sometimes simplifies imported sheet music but you can overcome its limitations more easily using external software.
Thank you for your reply.

I have tried importing from guitar pro, but the swing eight notes are straightened out during playback with Yousician for ukulele.

Have you been able to import swing eight notes with guitar pro?
...it seems that the forum never sent me notification about your reply.

Some players experimented with upload feature and they manually (ie note by note) had to adjust notes to get effect of syncopation - as I said songcreator tends to simplify original sheet music.

By the way, when you want to edit song in songcreator change the grid to 1/8 or 1/32 or 1/16 from menu.

Feel free to join Team Ukulele facebook group - chances are you will get replies to your questions sooner than here!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TeamUkulele/
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]