Having difficulties with Yousician Ukulele? Found a bug in the game? Post it here.
By Spinningwoman
I'm not clear whether in the fingerpicking lessons of the one finger per fret and the early stages of moving about levels we are supposed to be picking all notes with the thumb or trying to use other fingers - does that come later?
By Spinningwoman
Just bumping this up in the hope someone can advise. I'm finding it hard to get the correct string with my right hand and I'm wondering if I'm missing something in the technique.
By AJBinky
I'm not 100% certain this is what you are asking for, but I use mostly my thumb and index finger for picking the strings.
By Spinningwoman
Yes, that's what I'm asking. I'm not at the module called 'fingerpicking' yet, just the earlier stuff. The initial video showed all notes picked by the thumb, and that's what I have been doing. But I am progressing really slowly on the picking side as against the strumming side, and I wondered if maybe I should be using different fingers to pick each string. I often blow it by hitting the wrong string.
By Jegla
Spinningwoman wrote:Yes, that's what I'm asking. I'm not at the module called 'fingerpicking' yet, just the earlier stuff. The initial video showed all notes picked by the thumb, and that's what I have been doing. But I am progressing really slowly on the picking side as against the strumming side, and I wondered if maybe I should be using different fingers to pick each string. I often blow it by hitting the wrong string.
Good to read that I am not the only one :lol:

I am through the strumming part, but struggling in finger picking ...

Cheers
Jens
By nocnyptak
I use all my fingers.

Depending on the song, it is sometimes more comfortable to use just 3 fingers, sometimes 4 fingers, but I also had songs when I found it more efficient when using all fingers.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]