Having difficulties with Yousician Ukulele? Found a bug in the game? Post it here.
I can't get the auto-speeder function to work on "Given Birth To By Life - intermediate" ... I tried it on a few other songs and it works as it should... but when I take this weeks 4th challenge into practice mode... and click on the auto.. it lights up green. but the display that shows up, telling you how many notes you got correct.. doesn't show up, and the tempo doesn't change.. no matter how green or red you hit everything...
I just went and checked the 2nd challenge song.. it doesn't work on the easier version of this song either., using windows 8.... tried it on my Android phone.. it's the same... I even logged in a friends profile on a different laptop still doesn't work... curious, I went through and checked the guitar and piano versions of the song as well... the auto-speeder works fine for both of the guitar arrangements.. but doesn't seem to work for any version of this song, for piano or ukulele...
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]