I have been playing for almost 140 hours now and enjoying it... but strangely enough the more updates I got the more buggy the app became...
Since the updates:
- Sometimes in practice mode the metronome is on and even when I switch it off it is still on
- Just before I get the pop up that my ukelele is out of tune the app hangs for 2-3 seconds and then accelerates the screen (really annoying!)
- The "Auto" function hardly ever works... 99 / 100 times it just does not work although it is switched on
- The function to drag the start and end point below does not work anymore: it just starts at the beginning when I do a restart after adjusting the start
- When I open the app and click the first song to play, the screen does not respond for 3-4 seconds. After the first song it is oke.
- General performance decrease: sometimes during a song the screen freezes for 1-2 seconds and then accelerates again