Having difficulties with Yousician? Look here for help. Check the stickies first!
By f3flight
Using Behringer U-Phoria UMC202 with WIndows - no issues, only needed to select recording device in app settings.
By marcupal86
Hi everyone!

Has anyone tried to use the yousician with the boss micro BR 80? There should'nt be issues with it since the ME70 is a compatible device and they both function as audio interfaces??

thanks in advance.
By Rolypolybug
I play using Rocksmith Realtone usb cable + GarageBand on my MacBook Air. There are quite a few Amps & Effects to choose from on GarageBand. You can hear what you're playing and Yousician recognizes it very well.

The problem I'm having now is figuring out how to play on my desktop. My sound card isn't very good so I'm considering the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2. Will this enable me to hear what I'm playing with headphones while yousician recognizes it too?
By Rolypolybug
f3flight wrote:Using Behringer U-Phoria UMC202 with WIndows - no issues, only needed to select recording device in app settings.
when you are selecting the recording device in yousician, what does it say? Does it detect your Behringer on the list? I'm just trying to figure out how usb audio interfaces work
By Rolypolybug
Pekka K wrote: Focusrite Scarlett 2i4
Tips: Like other people here I'm using it with Guitar Rig 5 or Amplitube 3 and it works fine (anyway Yousician "hears" the pre-processed sound).
With this setup on a desktop PC, are you able to achieve:

-Yousician Recognizing chords played
-Me hearing guitar effects out of my speakers/headphones

?

**edit actually never mind I got it working with a presonus Audiobox usb
By Dudeistmonk
I got a Fender Mustang today to replace the crappy Blackstar amp that kept breaking on me. It works great on a clean Bassman setting!
By ylly
@Dudeistmonk you are killing me.
I have no amp yet (only play using Yousician), but noticed the Blackstar 10 amp is used by a few players.
So I figured that would be a nice amp to start with.
And now you are saying it is no good?! Arghhh :)
Now what should I buy?
By p90player
nothing wrong with blackstar BUT if you want an awesome home amp you must get the Yamaha THR5
Nothing touches it in that class. Don;t waste your money on the thr10 because you will really not hear any loudness difference but I can tell you the THR5 rocks and can rock hard and loud for home use.

Hi! All the issues with antivirus software mistak[…]