Having difficulties with Yousician? Look here for help. Check the stickies first!
By BrunoC6
Hi Chris, sorry to hear that.

Unfortunately this happened to other users too and we are working to fix this. Meanwhile, can you answer this question:
- Did you get the progress by playing skill tests in succession and then exiting or closing the application OR by playing single mission after single mission?
By Spinningwoman
The original poster was a Ukulele user, so he can't have been advancing via skill tests because there aren't any, as far as I can see. Which makes it even worse if we lose progress, of course. I hope you are looking into this and not just waiting for him to reply - maybe he has given up?
By Kvnbear
This happened to me as well (ukulele). I had made pretty good progress my first few days just playing right through making level 4, but now I am at 0 :(
By mrbrown2607
This happened to me as well. I got the program with free trial at piano premium, worked through piano course going level by level the after reaching level 2 closed the app. Re-opened the next day and not only was all my progress gone but it also switched me to guitar? now I have a premium trial of guitar which I don't really want and had to start again on piano with lesson restrictions!

I want a 7 day premium trial at piano.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]