Having difficulties with Yousician? Look here for help. Check the stickies first!
By Antmax
If you want licenced songs, you can always search online for tabs to your favorites online. Guitar Pro is a popular tab app and many apps support it's file formats GP3 - GP5 including Yousician.

I'm using the paid version of yousician at the moment so I'm not sure if the free version is the same. If you go to songs and click on the + button. You can add your own songs and play it the yousician way. There's are 10's of thousands even hundreds of thousands of songs in those formats. The backing yousician provides isn't always that great. The app could do with some customization options. But it typically works quite well.
By philip0908
Antmax wrote:If you want licenced songs, you can always search online for tabs to your favorites online. Guitar Pro is a popular tab app and many apps support it's file formats GP3 - GP5 including Yousician.

I'm using the paid version of yousician at the moment so I'm not sure if the free version is the same. If you go to songs and click on the + button. You can add your own songs and play it the yousician way. There's are 10's of thousands even hundreds of thousands of songs in those formats. The backing yousician provides isn't always that great. The app could do with some customization options. But it typically works quite well.
I know, I do this quite often. But if thw yousician team would implement the songs they could make different levels of one song. You usually dont have that with guitar pro files from the internet.
By ylly
For those who want to impress their friends with "known" songs.
Once you master the basic chords there are many videos on Youtube that will show you how to play 10 -100 songs that only use 2-3-4 different chords.
Give it a try.
By philip0908
ylly wrote:For those who want to impress their friends with "known" songs.
Once you master the basic chords there are many videos on Youtube that will show you how to play 10 -100 songs that only use 2-3-4 different chords.
Give it a try.
I guess you were also adressing this to me. I did this and it's indeed a good way to learn songs. But still, it would be nice to have the lovely yousician environment while learning these songs.
By ylly
Yes I was posting this for you but also for others who feel they are not able to play anything without the Yousician screen in front of them too.

Practicing these songs outside Yousician will help you get rid of stage fright, a little :)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]