Having difficulties with Yousician? Look here for help. Check the stickies first!
Can I turn it off?

I'm well aware that it was well done, (But not well enough yet because I only have 1 silver star). and I got that I can continue to then next exercise after about the 3rd try. Do I have to listen to it tell me that after every try? I get it, I get it! It's a cool feature but becomes slightly annoying after, oh say, the hundredth attempt! Hopefully it's just some silly feature, a box that I can uncheck in settings somewhere that I'm overlooking perhaps?. :)
Well Done! You can continue to the next exercise
hmmm, 20 times a day times 365 days.... it only has to tell me it about 7.000 more times :)

PS. I absolutely love yousician! Thank you for such an awesome product!! and keep up the great work!!

Thanks!
On the same note (!), can we have back the option that GuitarBots had to turn off the menu music? Yes, the music's cool, I tend to hum along to it or play over it, but somewhere around the 2734th time I heard it I felt I was kinda tired of it.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]