Having difficulties with Yousician? Look here for help. Check the stickies first!
I use Yousician on my Motorola Moto G 2nd Generation (XT1068). Recently it got upgraded from the LolyPop to the Marshmallow 6.0 and yousician started to behave in an odd way. The timing of the music seems to be off compared to the chord visualization on the screen.

I am trying to perfect the 3rd part of When Johnny Comes Marching Home movable power chord exercise on the rhythm track level 4. I routinely get scores of >40,000 and several times I got 'almost perfect! next time you'll nail it'. The timing accuracy graph shows that my timing is quite precise and neither too late nor too early, and my musical intuition is in agreement with this graph, as I feel and understand the rhythm of the song. My best result was something like 47,000 points. (Next time I'll nail! Seriously!)

After the Android system got upgraded to Marshmallow 6.0 my skill suddenly evaporated. When I play the same exercise trying to feel the rhythm of the accompanying song dozens of the chords are marked red, I get hardly 15,000-20,000 points, and the the timing accuracy graph shows that everything I play is way-way too early. When I try to *not* pay attention to the accompanying music and play just according to the visualization on the screen the sounds that my guitar makes feel off-beat and unnatural and quite obviously do not match the accompanying music.

Today I tried playing on my son's tablet (Lenovo A3500-F running Android 4.4.2 KitKat), and suddenly my skill is back. When I play paying attention to the rhythm of the accompanying song my chords are correctly marked as green and the timing accuracy graph shows that my timing is again reasonably precise and accurate.
Hi, and thanks for the feedback!

The situation on Android regarding the audio delays (and thus the timing accuracy) is a bit tricky at the moment, as the device might behave really differently after a system upgrade. We are going to be adding a calibration feature on Android in the near future which should fix the situation properly. However, until then could you try playing without headphones plugged in, in which case the timing should automatically adapt?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]