Having difficulties with Yousician? Look here for help. Check the stickies first!
By Sinclairmusicstudio
Any plans to add playback support for Bluetooth Audio? I'm trying to "untether" my iPad in the teaching studio.
An option to use iPad mic but use BT for audio would be awesome. Especially for the GuitarTuna game section.

Thanks!
By Antmax
I tried bluetooth and it was awful. The lag was significant seemed like 0.2 to 0.5 aeconds. I tried it once to see if i could make my guitar wireless.
By f3flight
Also played a bit with BT - unless your device (iPad) supports AptX-low-latency codec (and your receiver too) the lag will be too high. But even with AptX-low-latency the lag will still be noticeable, around 30ms I believe. Your best bet with going wireless is using low latency wireless audio stations (receiver-transmitter). Smth like http://www.amazon.com/E-MU-EM5000-PIPEl ... op?ie=UTF8 but more recent.
By grahamstoney
(I know it's been over 3 years, but still... Bluetooth! Bluetooth! Bluetooth!)
johnmosley wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:30 am
Wouldn't the lag from Bluetooth make it unusable for Yousician?
If you could select the iPad microphone as an input, that would eliminate the input latency, and the app could advance the backing track audio in time to compensate for the Bluetooth output latency. It's not necessarily trivial, but it's not rocket science either. Vote for this feature here.

Hi! All the issues with antivirus software mistak[…]