Having difficulties with Yousician? Look here for help. Check the stickies first!
By ThemBonez
Suddenly, when I run the Yousician launcher, I get a message "Please CLose Yousician to continue." and it stays like that for about 3 to 5 minutes before starting. I've rebooted computer and uninstalled Yousician and reinstalled, but same problem. RUnning on WIndows 10 PC.

Any Suggestions
By Lexakozz
ThemBonez wrote:Suddenly, when I run the Yousician launcher, I get a message "Please CLose Yousician to continue." and it stays like that for about 3 to 5 minutes before starting. I've rebooted computer and uninstalled Yousician and reinstalled, but same problem. RUnning on WIndows 10 PC.

Any Suggestions
Go to Task Manager and check if it has 2 Yousician's Open. If yes, try to close one (Click on one of them and press Delete Key Or right click and close). I had that problem 2 times from the beggining, and it fixed with that :) Hope it helps! :D
By BrunoC6
Hi ThemBonez,

I am sorry to hear about that. Lexakozz gave some pretty good advice as something like that would happen if you have 2 instances of Yousician running.

Do you usually turn off your computer or just suspend it? Could you please try to restart it and launch Yousician again?
By madipop4
Hey I checked task manager and restarted my computer and I’m having the same problem. ???
Changes to songs??

Took a bit of a break and came back to start playi[…]