Having difficulties with Yousician? Look here for help. Check the stickies first!
By qxface
I'm on Windows 7, using a Rocksmith RealTone cable to connect my bass.

I can hit the notes and Yousician registers me playing fine, but it doesn't play my instrument's sound.
I can hear the backing track and the commentary.

The Input is working fine, but I need to figure out where to increase the output of just my bass.

Thanks for any help!
By qxface
rogue_code wrote:Yousician does not do any kind of amp modelling. You will need to use separate software like Amplitube or Guitar Rig for that.
So you're saying that this is working as intended and I shouldn't be able to hear my own playing without some other software?

It looks like Guitar Rig 5 is free. I'll give that a try.

Thank you for the reply!
By rogue_code
qxface wrote:
rogue_code wrote:Yousician does not do any kind of amp modelling. You will need to use separate software like Amplitube or Guitar Rig for that.
So you're saying that this is working as intended and I shouldn't be able to hear my own playing without some other software?
Correct.
It looks like Guitar Rig 5 is free. I'll give that a try.

Thank you for the reply!
Good luck!
By chotaa
I know it's an old thread but, now it's 2020 and even though notes register well, I still can't hear my bass guitar's input.

Am I missing something? or is there a workaround for this?

Thanks
By johnmosley
Most people would use a real amp, or a software amp simulation to hear their guitar, however Yousician does have its own built in amp simulation. It is a bit limited but it works fine.

Play a song and then pause it, you will see on the bar at the left “Mixer”, pick that and select the amp type and turn up the volume and gain as required and you should hear your guitar along with the Yousician output.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]