Having difficulties with Yousician? Look here for help. Check the stickies first!
By Paul c
For some reason I'm trying to load up the songs from the Songs menu - mostly those in Popular and whichever I choose all you see are the 3 dots going through the motions and then after about a minute.

'Couldn't get song details, are you connect to the internet?'.

There is no issues with my connection at all.

Anyone else having this issue??

Cheers
Paul
By Paul c
Just to follow up on this all the ones that are titled 'The Yousicians' load fine. Its everything else.
By Swordfish1980
Same problem here... Always with something after the update.

Question... do you guys have problem importing songs since the last couple of weeks? Importing a song is no longer try and save but the interface is the same as creating a new song.
By RustyBojangles
I have this exact same problem on the Mac App. None of my favourites will play, just says not connected to the internet. This happened immediately after the last update.

Very hit and miss, only some of my lessons will play too.
By RustyBojangles
I have tested this on 2 separate Mac computers, an iMac and Macbook Pro produces the same results. I've also cleared the app cache and reinstalled the program, tested on 2 different network connections with verified access to the internet.

Same issue about not being connected to the internet, however the app launches, logs in and I can bring up any song, it just will not load to play it.
By Soul.dk
i Have the same issue, everything from The yousicians works fine everything else will not load :-(
By BrunoC6
Hi guys,

Thank you for your feedback. I am really sorry to hear about that.

We are now aware of the issue and working to fix it as soon as possible.

Please accept my most sincere apologies for this. I will keep you updated!
By Swordfish1980
Hi Bruno,

Can you answer my other question please?

''Question... do you guys have problem importing songs since the last couple of weeks? Importing a song is no longer try and save but the interface is the same as creating a new song.''

Best regards,

Simon
By BrunoC6
Hi Simon,

My apologies for missing the question. That is correct, when uploading a Guitar Pro file you will now see a similar interface to the SongCreator.

With that being said, you don't need to do anything besides just saving the song.

Please let me know if you are having any troubles with this!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]