Jonu wrote:Hi, sorry for delayed answers and problems you are having. This problem seem to happen only to some users. It would be great help if you could post your Operations system and Audio card information here. Thanks!
I struggled a lot on
1. Windows 10 (anniversary update) with Realtek Audio
2. Android 4.4 (not sure how to check audio)
I must say that YS app improved a lot after latest two updates (I was unable to play at some point) but it still shows abnormal behaviour from time to time. My main pains&aches:
- I posted win 10 crash reports to support (Att. Bruno) because YS stopped responding at the end of the song or crashed when you tried to open daily goals (seems improved dramatically after latest update) and it still stops responding for a short while (and then shows scoring) - I thought it may be something about YS server response while sending data perhaps. My broadband is good and I checked it on other services providers too.
- on all devices there is sometimes a kind of choke at the end of the song (no rule when)
- app stops responding on the main layer together with "You are slightly out of tune message" while the song still going on in the background (this still happens on all my devices)
- ball stops moving (notes normally scrolling but with no recognition) and song or ys app needs restarting to fix it (on win 10)
- when you play a part of the song it sometimes hangs until the whole background track is played to the end (not just a part of it)
- tuner is playing up (sometimes does not react at all and mostly it tunes slightly too low)
- rocksmith cable is often recognized but not active in settings (and I need to activate it manually). But then tuner stops responding
May I use this opportunity to remind about repetitive issues with tenor uke low G recognition - it mostly works now but sometimes just cannot get it for no reason.
And also, when I play piano and somehow disconnect my midi cable YS app fails to switch to midi and I have to quit the song and go to settings (no possibility to go via calibration etc (on guitar app you can go via tuner to audio settings)
It would be great if you could help and address these issues.
Thanks very much.