Having difficulties with Yousician? Look here for help. Check the stickies first!
By deivijs123
Hello, I applied to your 7 day free trial, now for some reason you guys just desided to take 120eur from my bank account, without any authorization. I would like to request a refund for this payment. :oops: :!: :?:
By nocnyptak
The reason was clear: You authorized system to charge you when you signed up for subscription with 7 days trial. Simple.

It does say on the front page that 7 day trial comes with annual subscription and if you don't like the app you need to cancel subscription. System charged you because you used 7 days trial and you did not cancel.

Of course it is highly recommended to enjoy your annual subscription instead of making faces now... But you can still write to support@yousician.com and kindly ask for support because you failed to cancel before trial expired.
By sailormccall
You charged my account today and I signed up for the program last Saturday. I thought you were billing $15/month, not all at once? Can I get my money refunded and be charged monthly?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]