Having difficulties with Yousician? Look here for help. Check the stickies first!
By ChaosKevin
I can't say when this changed but I remember having a bar or two of lead-in each time the song would repeat in practice mode. But now it immediately goes to the first note and begins with no time to get ready. This seems to be consistent among all songs.
In case anyone is looking into this:
Level 7 / Double Stops / St Louis Blues / part 1 does offer a lead-in during practice mode. But part 2 does not.
Level 7 / Picking Skills / Minuet in G / part 1 does not lead in as it should. Neither does part 2

When I noticed part 1 of St Louis Blues working as I wished, I thought that maybe part 1 of every song worked and sections 2 and beyond had the problem.
By DLCLAY
Ditto,
Annoying. If not fixed I may have to cancel and go elsewhere. It's an easy coding fix. I would be more forgiving and deal with it if I was not paying for this. But since I am paying I expect simple things to work correctly.

Dale
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]