Having difficulties with Yousician? Look here for help. Check the stickies first!
Yousician is on autopilot.
Everything else seems the same except the ball just keeps bouncing down the road without indicating a hit "early, a little late, perfect," nothing. If it was a sound recognition problem it would still indicate that I hadn't been playing a sound at all.
This can be linked to the buffer size. Try different sizes. The smaller the better for me. You can find this in settings => advanced settings but I believe only when you use ASIO4ALL drivers. Otherwise it might be in your sound card set up. Good luck.
Well it seems that mine is the other way, they're all turning Red even when I strum hard and still have my fingers on the Frets - the right frets. Some notes give me a green when I didn't deserve it hahahaa
Sorry, Yousician I like you but I need to know when I'm doing well or doing very well - or maybe worst then yesterday. Please advise!!!!!
Love the program but you have to admit it has some flaws.
Thanks ;) ;) :) :)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]