Having difficulties with Yousician? Look here for help. Check the stickies first!
It got locked up on the loading screen so I powerwashed the chrome book and it still got locked up on the loading screen. I uninstalled yousician and then reloaded it and it still locks up on the loading screen. After un installing and reinstalling I am able to put in my log in information but then it locks up on the loading screen. So far I am unable to get past the loading screen and have tried all I can. Please help me I pay for this service and I no longer have access.
I have the exact same problem. Chromebook is Acer R11, Chrome version is 71.0.3578.127 (Official Build) (64-bit), Android version 7.1.1. , Yousician version 3.0.0. App was working normally until about a week ago. Not sure if there was an update or something but it will not open. I pay for this app and right now it is useless.
I'm having the same issue. I have a brand new Acer Chromebook 15 CB5-571-C1DZ. I cannot get past the loading screen.

As much as I love Yousician, I have had so many technical issues over the last year that I cancelled my premium subscription.
Here is their responsr:

Roger (Yousician)

Jan 31, 00:29 EET

Hi ShelleyKD,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

The developers have looked into this at length, but unfortunately have not been able to determine why the app stopped working on your device. Please note that Yousician has never supported Chrome OS even though you have previously been able to use the app on that platform.
I've had the same issue since the last update. I have too reinstalled the app but it still freezes on the loading screen. I am a premium user and loved this app but if yr his is not fixed very soon I will have to look elsewhere for a music tutorial app
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]