Having difficulties with Yousician? Look here for help. Check the stickies first!
By Compodulator
Alright, you win. Congratulations.
I'm pondering to change my subscription plans from the 11.99$ plan to 14.95$ even though I don't need 90% of its offering. The issue at hand, however, is that I signed up for Yousician from my iPhone back when I was in the iCult.
As expected, moving to the far more powerful Android phone I have now was quite the struggle, and one of the things I didn't take into consideration is my subscriptions. Most run from my iPhone's account. I seem to need to unsubscribe from the iPhone and resubscribe on the android. Apple makes this as inconvenient as possible. Is it possible to unsubscribe from the 11.99$ premium to switch to the more expensive one through the site, or do I need to go to the iStore again to get the damn thing fixed again to unsubscribe from everything? Changing passwords requires the iPhone operating, which is currently impossible.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]