Having difficulties with Yousician? Look here for help. Check the stickies first!
Hi -

1) I teach music at a school district that has a 1:1 Chromebook program for students. I'm curious if Chromebooks are supported?

2) I signed up for the educator "Corona virus promotion." As the instructor, will I have a teacher dashboard of sorts so that I can track the progress of my entire class at a glance? What's the best way for students to communicate their progress with me, their teacher, as they work individually?
Hi!

Thanks a lot for your questions.

System requirements for Yousician are listed here. Unfortunately, Chromebooks are not supported, but we support all major operating systems.

When it comes to tracking progress, one of the ways could be to ask your student to forward you the activity reports that get send every week. Another option would be to ask for a screenshot of the Activity tab under Profile. You can find more info about the Activity tab in this article.

I'd encourage you to join Yousician for Teachers Forum on Facebook to get connected with other music educators to share your feedback, questions and creative approaches to remote music education. You can also access our instructional videos on how to download and get started with Yousician.

I hope this helps!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]