Having difficulties with Yousician? Look here for help. Check the stickies first!
By Scifi_Dave
I agree, outside of Linkin Park-Numb being just added it's been a while since we've got any new songs. We were getting 3 songs per week when this first started. I emailed them with a concern about premium songs disappearing and got the response that this can happen based off license.

Unfortunately in my time enjoying this program the Yousician crew are terrible at communication with us. When was the last time we saw anything being mentioned on the update part of the forum on what the new patch includes.

They really need to step up there "A" game, need to communicate when a patch is released what it has fixed. Maybe include new songs that are coming out and the dreaded "get your last licks in on <said song> as it will be removed on < said date>.

I've seen some great ideas and suggestions in the other forum that people are requesting. Some of these go years back and I don't see any of them being implemented. I can follow someone and they can follow me, outside of getting a notice they are ranked higher on a particular song that I can try to beat I don't see much else in following someone.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]