Having difficulties with Yousician? Look here for help. Check the stickies first!
By Scifi_Dave
Hello,

Not sure if anything will happen but I have to voice my opinion on what the team can possibly improve on. So one of the new emails I get is the "Recommended for You", where they say "Based on what you've played...".

When I see the list they suggest, these are songs I am already playing either cause I am having fun playing them or trying to improve my skills. This is a waste of my time and yours for sending these out as it only gives me a good laugh.

The weekly stats you send, I like that and can see what I've done but this email is a joke. Might I suggest instead of this "Recommended for You" maybe do one based off you and your followers. Maybe show a list of songs they have surpassed you that you want to work on or suggestions (based off your level) that they are working on that you may want to start (songs that you haven't played yet).

You have this great thing of followers that I am just recently exploring and love the little challenge to do on the side to beat there score. Maybe add in some sort of way to communicate with the followers (with there permission) if they are stuck or vise versa where we can give tips or tricks to improve.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]