Talk about anything and everything related to Yousician Bass here
By f3flight
Ive been hoping you'd release it soon after I started with Guitar path lessons about a year ago. Thanks so much!
I don't have a bass yet, but the whole fact that there is a Yousician course for this now makes me tempted :)
By Dudeistmonk
oooh.... I just saw this and part of the reason I was using yousician less was I went from guitar to primarily bass. I will have to try this out. Very excited!
By axeman73
I too would like to thank you for introducing bass. I discovered Yousician at the beginning of this year and I'm thoroughly enjoying it on guitar. I play bass on my worship team at church so I like the challenge, and I look forword to the new material when it becomes available.
By Carlo Alcos
Hey all, I have a few days left of my free trial and I'm debating whether or not to continue. I've been playing bass for a few years now, consider myself a solid intermediate, and have played on stage a half dozen times (including paid gigs). That said, I have a block that I'm trying to get past...I've tried private lessons and a DVD set (Roy Vogt's Teach Me Bass Guitar), neither of which are doing a lot for my improvement...the tutors don't seem to be able to know how to approach me because I'm mostly self-taught and already have some good skills, but I have gaps that prevent me from progressing to where I want to go (mainly better improvising in jam situations).

Anyway, after a few days of playing with Yousician on the free trial I'm about to unlock level 4. I see there are only 5 levels at this point. I'm sure they will be adding more as time goes on, but why should I pay $120 for a year if I run out of levels and aren't at my level yet? I know there are song challenges and a couple other features with the premium plan, but is it really worth it to not have the higher levels?

I've found the app a lot of fun to play with...one thing I've been trying to do is learn the fretboard. I really don't want to sit there and try to memorize where all the notes are...I've found with Yousician when you set it to show the notes instead of the numbers that it's a great way to lock this in with enough practice.

I know I need to practice the dry stuff more (scales, patterns, etc) and I feel like this is a fun way to do it and I actually want to do it...which will ultimately make me better.

Thoughts?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]