Talk about anything and everything related to Yousician Bass here
By axeman73
Dudiestmonk asked this similar question in the guitar discussion so I'll ask it here. What bass are you rockin?
Last edited by axeman73 on Fri May 27, 2016 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By axeman73
I'm currently playing a Fender p-bass, which I love, but I've been drooling over a Fender j-bass at Musician's friend. A natural ash bodied beauty, that they've just dropped 200.00 on their price tag (a sale promotion.) I couldn't resist :oops: so now I have a new member in the family. They're both Mexican, but with the price point and the quality, I say Viva la Mexico.
By nocnyptak
I love in my chofner Violin Bass, ie imported from Germany but obviously cheaper version of Hofner (probably imported from East Ch-lands or may be just a by product of Hofner's, who knows). First thing I equipped it with lovely flatwound LaBella Deep Talkin' bass strings and for my needs it is just enough. You can play really smooth and it gives a lot of joy.

This is a bit vintage type of instrument but I love it as it is - I am probably getting vintage myself when I see my preferences these days, haha. I am a peaceful person and have no needs for sharp sounds etc that modern instruments generate these days... Sir Paul is still alive :-)

This is not an image of my chofner bass but it looks similar:

By Kendoji
Oof, so after my first year of Yousician on guitar I've decided to go all-instruments for another year, and just picked up a bass. :mrgreen: Literally never touched a bass before in my life (just like I'd never picked up an electric guitar until a year ago). Went for an affordable one that a bassist colleague of mine recommended, the Ibanez SR300EB (love those catchy Ibanez product names!).
By lemonknope
Ibanez GSR200B, my first bass and she's lovely :) Loving the matte walnut finish.
By RedHotFuzz
Custom specced and assembled (by me) Warmoth 32" medium scale. Chambered ash body. Ebony fretboard on maple. EMG Geezer Butler P/J pickups. Mmm mmm good!

Level 4 Bass

You can do it, try breaking up the song in smaller[…]

Also sad to hear this decision. New to the platfo[…]

Some piano chords not recognized

Hello, Same issue in the chords Trainer. C and Am […]

Hello I'm wondering if anyone could help me, I sub[…]