Talk about anything and everything related to Yousician Bass here
By Catketch
Can you do the bass path with a 5-string, or is that going to make things harder to follow? I've looked into the pros/cons of 4 vs 5 string in general, but I'm asking more about whether it makes a difference for using yousician.
By nocnyptak
Most players use 4 string bass EADG here and Yousician songs are based on 4 Strings arrangements.

Some people use 5 string bass (they have extra low B) with Yousician. Some people enjoy using 6 string bass BEADGC. But YS app still offers 4 Strings arrangements only so it is just an exercise for them.

If you are a beginner 4 Strings bass would be probably best for you.
By SaiSiSen
If you're a beginner, and just want to follow the tab, you will not use that low B string in Yousician. One advantage of the 5 string is that you can play everything that you can play on a 4 string, but higher up the neck where the frets are closer together. If, like me, you're older, or have a history of injury, this might be worth it. But you will have to learn where the notes are on all the strings and ignore the tab, which IMO is not feasable unless you already have some experience on guitar.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]