Want to know about updates and announcements, this is the right place.
Great news! Linux version has just been updated with:

- Yousician Piano;
- Social features;
- Leader boards;

Please make sure you have all libraries installed since due to the new awesome features release one more library has to be added: libxrandr2:i386

If your OS version is 64 bit while installing you will need to run this command in terminal:
sudo apt-get install libc6:i386 libncurses5:i386 libstdc++6:i386 zlib1g:i386 libglu1:i386 libxcursor1:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libxrandr2:i386
The version of Ubuntu I use is 14.04 LTS. Upon downloading the app from your page, Ubuntu does not know what program to use to open the file and the executable file has no file type. Do I put a file extension on it? I did download from my terminal using the command provided after the direct download file does not work for me at least but now trying to find the program after installing software...
By lehel
Hi guys, the timing algorithm seems to get more-and more unstable with every new update coming. It is also highly dependent on screen resolution, the lower it is, the more randomness seems to be introduced in deeming the strokes on/off time. Is there any way I could help to improve it?

iRig UA + Ubuntu 15.10 @ IBM/Lenovo T61p 4G
By lehel
You will not have it in the app list. You will have to do a
Code: Select all
chmod 750
on the launcher from your terminal, then either you start it from the terminal, in the folder by starting up the launcher, or you can use your favorite file manager to do the same.
Wow, I just found this thread :roll: and would like to shout a huge thanks for making a Linux(Ubuntu) version available and the mic pickup is better on it too. This was the only reason for my daily dual-boots.

Thanks a lots guys!!!

Have you reported this? I have seem this a bit […]

Qdos to you for getting to that level on a acousti[…]

It is not possible to change from colours. You so[…]

Hi, I just got an email informing me that Yousic[…]