Want to know about updates and announcements, this is the right place.
By anton.ys
Yousician update - version 2.36
Hello fellow Yousicians!

This week we are updating the app to version 2.36. The update will be available for our desktop apps (Windows, MacOS and Linux) this Thursday, 2nd of November, and mobile apps (Android and iOS) will follow next week.

Summary
  • We are excited to announce the rollout of the new Home screen and Personalized Lessons feature for everyone!
  • Yousician app got a fresh sleek look with updated fonts and new loading screen.
  • Of course, we have also made some general improvements and fixes.

New features and changes
  • After lots of iterations and testing we are happy to announce new educational feature rollout for all Yousician players: new Home Screen and Personalized Lessons.
    • New Home screen is your launching pad, putting common tasks at your fingertips, and making it fast and easy to get started with each session.
    • Personalized Lessons are designed to help to develop great long-term learning habits. Its like having a teacher or coach by your side, helping you move forward, take a step backwards when you need it, or take a step sideways and put all your skills into practice with something different.
    • We believe that these new features will make learning with Yousician more effective, and set people up for a lifetime of playing. We have put together a blog post explaining the goals and educational importance of the new Home screen and Personalized Lessons here, so please have a look if you want to learn more!
  • The app is now updated with the new icon, fonts and loading screen to be fully up-to-date with Yousician brand.

Bug fixes and technical improvements
  • Piano - Hand position change indicator was improved.
  • Chord reminder in trainers wont be overlapped by progress meter and input assistant anymore.
  • Guitar - Fixed slide icon overlapping the name of the note when using tab+note notation style.
  • Piano - Pressing space bar wont start the song anymore when the finger colors screen is open.
  • Fixed a rare case where the gold star amount was not updated in the syllabus view until the next log in.
  • Mobile - All the images will now be scaled correctly for LG G6 devices.
  • No error message will be shown when canceling Facebook account linking.
  • Mobile - Suspending the app during Facebook login wont cause Yousician to get stuck in the loading state anymore.

We hope that you will enjoy the new version of Yousician. Please leave your comments and feedback below. We would love to hear from you!

Keep on rocking!
Your Yousician team
By BrunoC6
@Migbama,

Sorry to hear about that! What device are you experiencing this issue with? Are you getting any error message when trying to log in?
By Canino2015
How do I enter an issue with current version? Both on iOS, Mac and iPad, the note recognition is an issue. If I change from 512 to 256, it improves a bit but, now the app is changing it back to 512 on its own. At times, the speed is changed to 1024 depending on the song or as low as 128. I’m not sure what is going on, but it makes it unplayable.
By hawxy
Hi there,

I'm using it 99% on Windows10 PC and still with current release v2.36 I'm unable to watch Lesson Videos. Its been a month now since I reported this bug. I hope some geek developer is busy working on it.
Brown Eyed Girl

10 4

Family Plan

Another +1 to the family plan idea.

Friend Add Thread

Hi Everyone, count me in that as well. :D I am […]

Dead Notes

As others said - check your fingering, if youre ad[…]