Want to know about updates and announcements, this is the right place.
By deese99
Can't even launch on the Android app in my Chromebook anymore. Worked great until a few days ago. Now after trying to launch only get dark black screen. Hope this gets fixed soon!
By rookiesician
Hey Yousician,
I agree with most of the comments posted on this forum regarding 2.51 update. It definitely sucks, and it seems to have degraded the functionality of the APP. I was introduced to Yousician about a year ago and i definitely get a lot of use from it. However, i have noticed that with every update pushed, Yousician is slowly straying away from what used to be great APP and morphing into a less useful learning tool.
I just started using Song Creator to create my own songs to practice, but as soon as I i the update that ability was completely gone. I was expecting that this update would have given Song Creator a boost in functionality, but instead they killed it. Makes absolutely NO SENSE.
By Mom is the best
I am totally discussed with Yousician. I immediately had problems with my favorites after this latest upgrade and contacted them via email. I got every run around in the book for a week back and forth with them as to why I could not open any songs anymore. Then after a week of that went by, another upgrade was done with them finally telling the truth. They are deleting our songs, can't create any and can't share either. Deleting every song that is in you favorites. This is not what I am paying for!!!! Didn't have the balls to tell me the truth about what they are doing. A week of my time emailing that I will never get back. They made no prior announcement that they were going to do this, they just did it. Yousician songs suck. Yes this is a learning tool and nothing else now. They give you a bunch of bull about copyright laws. Well if someone made up some music to go with a particular song that person is the author. If said author didn't want anyone to play it then don't share it. If it is shared then that is their sole problem if someone copies it and goes on to be paid royalties and get rich. Why now after all these years?? You just now come up with this problem? Not years ago when the program was made? Will be cancelling asap and going to their competition. AND notice how quickly they did the last couple of updates, like two in one week. But here we are still sitting here waiting for their "new and exciting version" to be uploaded. In the mean time they are still collecting your money while we sit here waiting to see what they are going to do. Don't make changes and not tell anyone who is paying you after the fact and then leave us all hanging. I personally think Yousician needs to give all of us a refund because we are paying for something that we wanted and are not getting. Good way to go bankrupt. AND has anyone ever gotten a reply from them on this forum? I think not. Checking Ultimate Guitar or Guitar Pro. I'm sure they are watching these changes take place and will jump on the opportunity to gain business and make their programs what the customers want. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
By sparkymike1
This is a really lousy thing to do to this app! I have only been a user for about a month, but had stored up some songs I was hoping to learn and now they are gone! what happened to the "copies" I made when the button tab on the lower right corner would suggest "Save a Copy?" Where did those go? Are they stored somewhere on my device or are they in any way accessible? Reconsidering my subscription now.
By seekelly
What happened to my songs... I only see Yousician songs now! : :x Whats happened in the last update...
Seems like its all going backwards... and nobody has answered me about being able to print out song tabs, music.... etc...! Ive been asking for months...
By Mom is the best
sparkymike1 wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:15 am
This is a really lousy thing to do to this app! I have only been a user for about a month, but had stored up some songs I was hoping to learn and now they are gone! what happened to the "copies" I made when the button tab on the lower right corner would suggest "Save a Copy?" Where did those go? Are they stored somewhere on my device or are they in any way accessible? Reconsidering my subscription now.
They are gone. Yousician has deleted every ones. You can no longer search for a song either. The only thing you can do is play their shit. They are crying copyright issues. If people didn't want their stuff copied than they shouldn't have shared it!!!! Everything good about this program is gone.
By ms061959
Not Happy at all! The songs that i was really enjoying to learn with are now gone from my favorites & History etc... search cant find them./. I have since been ready some of the other subscribers reply and now no why. i first subscribed coming up exactly a year ago. I loved it and probably would have picked up learning the guitar sooner if i had know about Yousician. but today not knowing what the "New & Exciting" is that is coming up. i cancelled my subscription. hopefully it is. maybe ill resubscribe. Price Hike! ??! Im not ready to learn multiple instruments :cry: :cry:
Windows 10 install fails

The same here :/ The Installation is only possibl[…]

Custom songs

ToneLib Jam/or Rocksmith with Rocksmith files from[…]

Tuner gone nuts

After the update today the tuner on yousician on m[…]

Please linux support :| Since someone still car[…]