Want to know about updates and announcements, this is the right place.
By sting154
Hey Yousician,

I don't want to be 'that guy' as I understand these changes were probably outside your control, but this clearly is no longer the service I signed up for when I agreed to a year's subscription. There is simply not enough content now to justify the price tag. I would be grateful if you could let me know how to go about cancelling my subscription.

Thanks,
Jez
By Mom is the best
They won't answer you on here. They never do. Here is how to cancel if you are using a credit card:
-open Yousician app
-open settings
-edit profile
-edit subscription
-cancel subscription
By caleb longwell
I hate this update.... simple as that. I really enjoyed the way Yousician was when I first signed up, as it seems everyone else did, when we could create songs for everyone to enjoy, not just ourselves, but people around the world and compete with them.

I also really enjoyed hearing a song that I loved on the radio and come home to look it up in Yousician and see that others were nice enough to transpose the song for people like me to play. Now that all the songs someone creates are private, without the option of making it public, and we’re just stuck with the songs we create and the songs created by the Yousicians I personally have had less and less fun and not wanted to play my instrument as much and this has caused my learning to suffer.

Finally, as myself and others are hoping, is that the fun and exciting update to come will include the return of the previously mentioned features.

To whatever Yousician staff member that may be reading these comments, we really hope you would take what everyone is saying into consideration when it comes to future updates because, ultimately, its what everyone loved about this app.
By Lorilei4168
Honestly crushed~ i had been raving about yousician and loved that I finally had enough guts to learn guitar and could find songs that I liked that I could select at my level...this is truly sad, sad news~thought I was doing something wrong...
By alin varga
Dear Jez. I agree with you 100%.
I already cancel may subscription (unfortunately I cannot get money back - i paind for 12 months).
But for sure i will not renew.
Alin.
sting154 wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:41 am
Hey Yousician,

I don't want to be 'that guy' as I understand these changes were probably outside your control, but this clearly is no longer the service I signed up for when I agreed to a year's subscription. There is simply not enough content now to justify the price tag. I would be grateful if you could let me know how to go about cancelling my subscription.

Thanks,
Jez
By evilman57
I'm done with yousician, I think it's a great program and everything but now that I can't upload my own songs is just bogus. Until the allow importing songs from youtube, I'm done with yousician.
By ponypawgirl
:evil: Songs from my playlists got deleted and now I can't find any of the songs I had. NOTHING IS THERE WHEN I LOOK FOR SOMETHING. After my subscription ends it's over and I'm done. :!:

I recently unlocked Ukulele Lead level 5 and it in[…]

Re Modern Vintage main lead level 9 slide icon. […]

Tuner not recognizing Low G

I have a low G. Download the yousician app called[…]

Advanced beginner

I should have said that the app will give you a ch[…]