Want to know about updates and announcements, this is the right place.
By Mom is the best
I stand corrected as YOU pointed out regarding Windows update. However here we are Wednesday July 11 and still do not have the new version. All other versions you updated all at once but this one you can't? Or even the day after? Getting extremely frustrated. :evil:
By Mom is the best
So as of today version 2.52 has been installed on my pc. What exactly is the "new and exciting" changes? They only things it has said is that the usual bug issues have been fixed and something to do with ukulele. I play bass and I see absolutely no difference with this version. Please explain.

Thank you
By Mom is the best
Songs were being deleted after 2.50 was released and before 2.51 when you finally explained what was happening. I had a ticket number and was emailing back and forth with you for a week between the two versions trying to find out what was going on with what I thought was an issue with my pc. I got the run around. Then 2.51 is finally announced on June 25th explaining to everyone what was happening. Wish I was told that in the emails that week instead of not giving me the proper answer. So time frame between 2.50 and 2.52 is about 3 weeks. One more week and it will be a month and another payment of nothing new other than bug fixes as usual. How long is this going to happen? Should have never deleted songs without being ready to immediately give us your new version. Here we all are hanging while you collect money.
By Mom is the best
Also with 2.52 my toolbar at the bottom is no longer there. Yousician covers it up now so you can not increase/decrease the volume, see if good signal to wireless, etc. It was there before. Yes I can use the "F" keys for volume but I really would like to see what time it is.
By aeberbach
Subscribed after seeing a bunch of songs I wanted to learn - now they are gone. Will be looking for a subscription refund after this bait and switch.

Also what's with the candy-coloured music notation? It was all black and white and looking good this morning pre-2.52, now I may as well be playing Rocksmith.
By bigal1369
Ok, 1st you remove the youtube song and mp3 downloads. I use mostly notation on this site. OK
now your coloring the notation dots. How many times have you seen color notation on sheet music? This becoming more and more crappy Yousian. I didn't sign up for kindergarten sheet music. I just signed up for my second year. you guys are going backward. STOP IT. I didn't pay for this crap. you should at least give us the option to black notation like regular sheet music. Not this color Notion crap you will not find this in the real world so why are you doing this. I know you want to make it easier on beginners leave it at the tab section that were all the babies are at. Why screw it up for people who want to learn to read sheet music. Very PO :evil: paying customer.
By ShelleyKD
thank you for the updates and for fixing the issue with the daily lesson. I look forward to the new popular songs. I never utilized the user generated content to a large degree. I'm hoping for more theory though :)
Have been a huge Yousician fan. Loved being able to go and pull a user created song and actually play along with music I liked or, if I couldn't find a particular song, import it from youtube. Now, the two main features that lead me to decide on a premium account no longer exist. Yousician as it exists today is no longer the service I agreed to a one year commitment for. Uninstalling Yousician, re-installing Rocksmith, contacting my bank to dispute any further charges. Great job!
By iann26
This is disappointing. I love Yousician (or used to) mainly due to the fact that I could search songs that are popular today and easily learn to play something I enjoy. The lessons are great for learning how to play and getting the basics, but it is so much less enjoyable when you can’t also learn songs you’re into instead if the plain lesson content. I was just about to buy the yearly subscription but until I can lookup songs and pretty much play whatever I want, you’ve lost my business. Changing my rating of Yousician from 5 stars to 3.
By p90player
bigal1369 wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:01 pm
OK now your coloring the notation dots. How many times have you seen color notation on sheet music? This becoming more and more crappy Yousian. I didn't sign up for kindergarten sheet music. I just signed up for my second year. you guys are going backward. STOP IT. I didn't pay for this crap. you should at least give us the option to black notation like regular sheet music. Not this color Notion crap you will not find this in the real world so why are you doing this. I know you want to make it easier on beginners leave it at the tab section that were all the babies are at. Why screw it up for people who want to learn to read sheet music. Very PO :evil: paying customer.
Not trying to start an argument but please relax, colors are not going to hurt anyone. What is the big deal as I can't see the harm or how it can screw you up trying to learn sheet music? :roll:

Have you reported this? I have seem this a bit […]

Qdos to you for getting to that level on a acousti[…]

It is not possible to change from colours. You so[…]

Hi, I just got an email informing me that Yousic[…]