Want to know about updates and announcements, this is the right place.
By yipyipkollector
Why can't I type any song and get the riff. I used to b able to do this with no problem. Ex: Titanic theme song? What's going on? Is yousician looking to charge for something that was allready available? Not Happy at all!
Hi guys! Thanks for your great work. Previously, a long while ago, the slider was really hard to use. You had to guess where it would land if it would go to the right spot. Later, you fixed it! (Yay!) and you could the screen move while you were moving the slider. That was great! You could easily loop a section. Now that's not working and it is back to guess work. :( Can you fix it please?
By 1catdad
Seems like every update creates another bug. Now I can’t access my students at all. Before this last update, my students progress was not being shown. Such a same, app used to be fanrasric!
By 1catdad
Seems like every update creates another bug. Now I cant access my students at all. Before this last update, my students progress was not being shown. Such a same, app used to be fantastic!
By robwood32
Well I’ve given you a couple of months after you removed YouTube integration to come up with this new and exciting feature we were promised, but you haven’t delivered so subscription cancelled.
By deirg
Please bring back the option to see the on screen keyboard while playing, at least during practice mode and trainers. I found it very helpful. Also I prefered the old view of the keyboard before songs in which it would actually tell you the notes and what range you would be playing in. I can see why you might not want to do that for songs people are already familiar with so that they learn better how to play off screen sheet music but the option should still be available for practice mode and trainers. You have made it a lot more difficult to teach myself anything by removing the option.

Have you reported this? I have seem this a bit […]

Qdos to you for getting to that level on a acousti[…]

It is not possible to change from colours. You so[…]

Hi, I just got an email informing me that Yousic[…]