Want to know about updates and announcements, this is the right place.
By KingGeorg
anton.ys wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:26 am
Hello fellow Yousicians!

What if I have a Single Instrument subscription?
If you currently have a Premium subscription for a single instrument and upgrade to Premium+, you will not only get access to popular songs, but also to all the instruments (guitar, bass, our brand new instrument voice, piano and ukulele). .....

Your Yousician team

I find this business modell unacceptable. Whats the point of the premium subscription now? A watered down subscription that for mockery and customer confusion is called PREMIUM. I dont want to play all instruments ...I simply want to have a good variety of songs to play along on the ONE instrument Im learning and thats what Im paying for. Your management / marketing should be fired for such suggestion that is totally contrary to what you should create. A good learning tool for all your customers that keeps them interest and motivated. If you do this earning a stable income wont be a problem..even with original songs. I will not buy into this obvious money grab that sells you things you dont even need. And I advise everyone else tempted to do the same.
So you can now upgrade to Preimum + through the iTunes site. It will charge you an additional $179, but says you will receive a refund for the remainder of your original subscription. Took a leap of faith and went ahead with this. Will let you know if pans out.
Overall the selection of songs is pretty disappoint for both piano and bass.

At my Bass level (5) here are the songs:

Corazon Partido - Alejandro Sanz
The Thrill is Gone - BB King
Ruby - Kaiser Chiefs
Everybody Hurts - R.E.M.
Sailing - Christopher Cross
Cupid Chokehold - Gym Class Heroes (who??)
Eye in the Sky - Alan Parson Project
Harder to Breathe - Maroon 5
Born to be Wild - Steppenwolf
When I'm Gone - 3 Doors Down
Tired of Being Alone - Al Green
Hasta la Raiz - Natalia Lafourcade
I Will Wait - Mumford and Sons
Shut Up and Drive - Rhianna
Humble and Kind - Tim McGraw
My Friends Over You - New Found Glory
Do It Again - Steely Dan
Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Mr. Brightside - The Killers
The Mother We Share - CHRVCHES

Hopefully they will keep expanding the reportoire.

Would be nice if we could somehow access different levels of songs.....sometimes I am feeling like playing something simple.
Any news about Lyrics? My daughter wants to sing along, but doesn't know the words to many of the songs.

PS More, more, more Premium songs please. Kansas, Journey, Foreigner, Genesis, Queen......
By blaze1314
I want to play guitar I don’t want to play ukulele or piano or any of those other instruments so why can’t you find a way to raise the price for each one and still allow access to the premium songs ? More importantly why won’t you give us back the ability to upload songs from YouTube because it was much more fun being able to play what we actually want to play? $180 is a lot to pay for instruments you don’t want to play
Remember that time that we could play Mister V songs for the price of a "premium" subscription. That was a lot fun. They should relabel the subscriptions "LackLuster" and "Money-Grab". I used to rave to people about Yousician. Now, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Bummer.
By cleeebass
Why isn't anyone from Yousician addressing any of the posts here and explaining how we are supposed to access these Premium+ songs?

I upgraded to the Premium+ subscription today and when I go to the HOME screen are about FOUR Premium+ songs for me to choose from. Where are the rest of them in the list that the person above posted? How do I get to them? There is no side scrolling. When I got to Songs, I get the four or 5 categories and in there are the songs in the lessons only. No sign of these Premium+ songs in there either.

This seems insane to me. I was a subscriber a few years ago and there were so many songs here including ones uploaded by the community. Now I log in and there are four or five categories with a paltry number of songs. It's like they removed more than half of what used to be there. The Premium+ was supposed to bring more songs but I am unable to find them anywhere. I get a SImplified Bass version of 4 or 5 premium songs listed on the Home screen and can play those. Is that all there is? What on earth did they do to this once great program? I am at Level 5.
By anton.ys
cleeebass wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:05 am
when I go to the HOME screen are about FOUR Premium+ songs for me to choose from. Where are the rest of them in the list that the person above posted? How do I get to them? There is no side scrolling.
Hey! Side scrolling is actually there. On desktop you would have to press on the row and then move it to the left, on mobile you just need to swipe to the side. Moreover, we have just released version 2.57 (already out on desktop, coming to mobile shortly) and there you'll see a "see more" button that you can use to see the complete list of famous songs.

You can also use the search (top right corner) to search for any specific song or for songs on some levels using the filter.

I hope this helps!
By supervari
I just got the premium+ songs with yesterday´s update, and I must say I´m really impressed. The ammount and quality of these songs is really more than espected, and more than reasonably price in my opinion looking what I have invested in DLC songs in similar programs.

As far as I have seen these are cover versions of the songs but really well made, witch I personally prefer in order to practice and learn a song, while avoid non 440 tunnings, inacurrated transcriptions, and live versions (that often happened with user made songs)

Definitely seems that the hours playing will be multiplied.... :)

Absolutely... i am totally hooked😄🎸 Hey Yousician[…]

iRig 2 with PC

iRig 2 is not a USB device and not really intended[…]

Okay I know this sounds like a ridiculously obviou[…]

Learning to read music

Yesterday I stumble upon courses on Yousician to l[…]