Want to know about updates and announcements, this is the right place.
By adjoiningchief
So 2.56 dropped today. Unfortunately I still don't have access to with my subscription to Premum+ despite what the release notes say:

All Instruments subscribers with ongoing subscription will now be able to upgrade to Premium+! Just select any of the Premium+ songs in the app and you'll get an option to switch your plan. Please note that if the auto renewal of your subscription is cancelled, you won't be able to upgrade just yet. However, we are already working on this option and it should become available pretty soon.
By runkenshi
adjoiningchief wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:38 pm
So 2.56 dropped today. Unfortunately I still don't have access to with my subscription to Premum+ despite what the release notes say:

All Instruments subscribers with ongoing subscription will now be able to upgrade to Premium+! Just select any of the Premium+ songs in the app and you'll get an option to switch your plan. Please note that if the auto renewal of your subscription is cancelled, you won't be able to upgrade just yet. However, we are already working on this option and it should become available pretty soon.

That's What I ment with being nontransparant
By Old Mac Dog
I’m an All Instruments subscriber in the UK and I’ve updated both my Windows 10 and iOS Yousician apps to the latest versions and I can’t find any Premium songs.

Am I missing something obvious or are they still not available in the UK?
By RonV66
Zie nog steeds geen "geweldige" songs. Weken lang zitten jullie aan te kondigen dat het geweldig gaat worden, maar nog steeds niks.
Ben zo klaar met jullie.

Hoe het was, was eigenlijk prima en ik zou mijn abonnement gewoon verlengd hebben, maar ik stop er mee.

Doeiiiiiiiiii
By Zjoseph444
My search page only lets me look at like 10 songs right now if I’m searching by level. Please fix this ASAP. It is super frustrating to not be able to access all of the premium content.
By Randytone
OK this is ridiculous. I upgraded several weeks ago to premium account so I could get the new songs. I have an ongoing account yet no songs. Please explain why I haven't received them and give me access to what I've paid for. Thank you! Randy

Have you reported this? I have seem this a bit […]

Qdos to you for getting to that level on a acousti[…]

It is not possible to change from colours. You so[…]

Hi, I just got an email informing me that Yousic[…]