Want to know about updates and announcements, this is the right place.
By zohollin
Hi, I can’t find the famous songs either for the electric guitar. I installed the latest Yousician version for iphone last night. I am a premium multi instrument subscriber. I can’t locate anything about Premium + either.
By chrisj_skinner
WTF --- I can;t even upload GP files now to play. And you've gone a whipped ALL my pvt sounds.
WTF are you doing? Be honest with users and tell it how it is... come on.. we've all paid $$$$$$ thousands to develop this app. WE are the driving force so listen to us! Else you'll lose us :evil:
By zohollin
Following my earlier comments, I’ve upgraded to Premium + and am now looking forward to logging back in to play the enhanced choice and quality of songs available. Please keep building on the library of songs. Thank you Yousician. The App did go a bit dull when my favourites were removed. Learning is good for a while but playing your favourite songs is fun.
Why aren’t developers or any other Yousician staff responding to this litany of complaints? Its clear that the new colour scheme is a step down from the earlier version. This latest change is being nearly anonymously rejected by the community and the right thing to do by Yousician would be to address the issue. Im a Premium+ subscriber and I love the app ( running on my iPad ) but as I sat down today at my piano to enjoy a few hours of practice I couldnt believe what I saw. At first I thought that colours on my iPad got accidentally inversed but I quickly realized that this light colour scheme was a feature ( really Yousician?! ) and not a bug or a glitch. Im very disappointed that Yousician would push out such a major UI change without first conducting extensive usability testing with beta testers. Release 2.58 is a fail. Yousician staff, if you are reading this, please do the right thing and bring back the previous colour scheme for piano. With this one change you instantly took away 90% of my joy of using your app. Im very unhappy with your latest UI change. Please roll back this light theme for piano. Its nearly unusable and really hard on the eyes. :-(

Sincerely,

Wojciech
By wojciech.galuszka
Developers, to put my concerns in different terms; how many positive votes in favour of the new piano colour scheme have you received?

Come on, let’s start a conversation. A silence at your end is not going to help resolve this fiasco.

Please make Yousician great again!

Wojciech
By KingGeorg
So when will we ...the non all instruments users get a share of those new songs? For over 10$ a month I can easily get a music flat ...so whats the problem with Yousician that I have to pay for instruments I dont need? I can only repeat myself ..youve downgraded your own software so far? Why should I stay a customer in the long run than?
On top of it !! My screen is now riddled with premium songs I cant play anyway! Where can I turn this off? Dont you have a quality apartment? Honestly I hope you will change this asp ...or I have see to wright a complaint to the Apple store even though it will be in vain, just as wrighting complaints on your own board.. This is simply unacceptable for me. Im already in a subscription and I am still forced with advertising to upgrade. That starts with the upgrade button and ends with premium songs. If you increase the number of premium songs....what am Im going to see at the end of the day besides pushed up songs? The underlying functionality will be restricted that way.

Vote to disable premium adverts as paying subscribers. (That this even needs to be suggested is beyond me)

https://yousician.uservoice.com/forums/ ... when-alrea
Last edited by KingGeorg on Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
By anton.ys
wojciech.galuszka wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:56 pm
Developers, to put my concerns in different terms; how many positive votes in favour of the new piano colour scheme have you received?

Come on, lets start a conversation. A silence at your end is not going to help resolve this fiasco.

Please make Yousician great again!

Wojciech
Hi Wojciech,

Thank you and everyone else for getting in touch and taking the time to share your feedback regarding the new color scheme for Piano.

Our team is currently gathering feedback about the new changes to the Piano colors and will be looking into how the changes can be improved for all users. If you haven't done so already, please take a minute to vote for this suggestion posted by our community on our Feedback Forum:
https://yousician.uservoice.com/forums/ ... pdate-2-58

Thanks a lot!
By ante36
WHY in the world would you remove the feature to upload Guitar Pro files? It was THE killer feature of the app! I do understand if it lost you money or whatever, but I would gladly subscribe if it meant I could keep the best thing about your app. Now I guess I'll just uninstall. It's such a shame that you've made your program progressively *worse* over the last year, but I suppose money is tight.
I'd love to come back some day if you add the upload feature back, but I'm not holding my breath...

I'm having the same problem too. I dont remember[…]

+1 bump Does the Yousician app need connectivity […]

Windows 10 install fails

The same here :/ The Installation is only possibl[…]

Custom songs

ToneLib Jam/or Rocksmith with Rocksmith files from[…]