Want to know about updates and announcements, this is the right place.
By anton.ys

Yousician update - version 2.59

Hello fellow Yousicians!

Yousician will be updated to version 2.59 next week. Desktop users (Windows and MacOS) will have access to the update on Monday 29th October, and mobile users (iOS and Android) a few days later.

Summary
This version introduces several new famous songs, arrows for more convenient scrolling of rows on desktop, a special collection with Christmas songs to get you practicing for the holiday season, and a new mission overview screen.

New songs for Premium+ users
This week, we are adding quite a few songs to our constantly growing library of famous songs. These include songs made famous by:
  • Stevie Ray Vaughan: Texas Flood
  • Alice Cooper: No More Mr. Nice Guy
  • Evita: Don't Cry For Me Argentina
  • and many more...
You can see the entire library of famous songs by tapping "See More" near the "New on Yousician" row on the Home screen. Make sure to come back regularly to see what's new.
Can't find your favorite song in Yousician?? Request it here! We'll try our best to add the highest- voted songs.

We're getting in the Holiday spirit a little early this year! We'll be adding a Holiday collection of some classic winter tunes to get you ready to entertain friends and family in the festive season:
  • Jingle Bells
  • Silent Night
  • Go Tell It On The Mountain
  • Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
  • and lots of others...

New features and changes
  • From now on you will see even more famous songs on the Home screen. Go ahead and discover your favorites to play!
  • We have added arrows for our Desktop users, to make scrolling through the rows on the Home screen even easier.

• Progressing through the syllabus is now even more intuitive with the new mission screen. Get an overview of all the tasks in your current mission, read about the skills you are about to develop and nail them with a song at the end of each mission!

• Guitar - When playing chords, Yousician will now be giving a visual hint in case you missed a string when playing a chord. This can happen easily especially for beginners who often accidentally mute the G string in the Em chord with the finger pressing the D string.

Bug fixes and technical improvements
  • We have made some improvements to make sure that your lesson time is always calculated correctly.
  • We have fixed several issues related to notifications displayed in the app. More fixes are coming soon!
  • Some small adjustments were made for iPhone X screen.
  • The Mixer settings are now saved when switching between instruments.

We hope that you will enjoy the new songs and improvements we made with the new version of Yousician. Please leave your comments and feedback below. We would love to hear from you!

Keep on rocking!
Your Yousician team
By KingGeorg
Great so now I see even more of those premium+ songs I cant play because Im not interested in an all instruments subscription? This is not a positive feature but this is annoying to everyone like myself not putting up with your adverts. As a paying customer I kindly request that I can at least turn of this feature to display famous or favorite songs that arent even in my library to play and greatly hindering me to enjoy this app.

Please everyone support my request ,because we paying money for a single instruments SUBSCRIPTION should not have to put up with this. Even if you own the premium+ think about how you would feel if you pay for something to enjoy and your screen is littered with songs you arent even allowed to play. This will even get worse in the future if we don’t put a stop to it now!
https://yousician.uservoice.com/forums/ ... when-alrea
By jimawe
I’m only looking for the update that puts the colors back to something I can see. I was looking forward to playing for several hours on Sunday morning and couldn’t even get through a 30 minute lesson. You’ve messed up something that worked just fine.
By anton.ys
Hi everyone!

Unfortunately, we have to postpone the release of the Recently Played row for the next version:
  • The songs you've previously played are now one step closer with a new "Recently Played" row on the Home screen. This is a convenient shortcut for the History collection in the Songs tab.
Apologies for any inconveniences caused.

Also, thank you very much for sharing your thoughts regarding the new piano color scheme.

Our team is currently gathering feedback about the new changes to the Piano colors and will be looking into how the changes can be improved for all users. If you haven't done so already, please take a minute to vote for this suggestion posted by our community on our Feedback Forum:
https://yousician.uservoice.com/forums/ ... pdate-2-58
By mdiscala
I upgraded to the premium package with all instruments more than a month ago and I do not see a new on Yousician tab on the home screen nor do I see any of the premium songs mentioned during last few updates. I only play guitar but pay for all instruments but I do not see any premium songs.
By joe owens
On a positive *note*... the hinted mis-played notes within chords is EXACTLY the diagnostic that I needed to improve my barre chord technique trying to get through Level 8 Rhythm. Good addition.
By matthew8183
beautiful yousician another update where the whole f*cking community hates you for being money hungry and removing youtube songs and replacing it with a paid alternative which is 100x worse. congrats you are spat upon by your fanbase

Have you reported this? I have seem this a bit […]

Qdos to you for getting to that level on a acousti[…]

It is not possible to change from colours. You so[…]

Hi, I just got an email informing me that Yousic[…]