Want to know about updates and announcements, this is the right place.
By ys15

Yousician update - version 2.60

Hello fellow Yousicians!

This update introduces more famous songs. The new Recently Played row on the Home screen makes it easier for you to continue practising songs you have previously played. A series of other small improvements and bug fixes are also included.

New songs for Premium+ users

We are adding more songs to our constantly growing library of famous songs. These include songs made famous by:
  • Bill Withers: Grandma's Hands
  • Toby Keith: Should've Been A Cowboy
  • and more...
You can see the entire library of famous songs by tapping "See More" near the "New on Yousician" row on the Home screen. Make sure to come back regularly to see what's new.
Can't find your favorite song in Yousician?? Request it here!

New features and changes

• The songs you've previously played are now one step closer with the new Recently Played row on the Home screen. This is a convenient shortcut for the History collection in the Songs tab.

• Skill level certificates have been added as an attachment to the emails which can be printed at any time.

Bug fixes and technical improvements

• The Pause menu color for Piano chord trainers has changed to match the new color scheme.
  • The exercise names in the Weekly Challenges are fully visible again.
  • Problems experienced by iOS users unlinking their Facebook profile from Yousician have been fixed.

The update will be available for PC and Mac on Monday, November 12th, and for Android and iOS a few days later. We hope you will enjoy the new songs and improvements. Please leave your comments and feedback below. We would love to hear from you!

Keep on rocking!
Your Yousician team
By cleeebass
The new songs, Kiss, etc. are not showing up for me either.

And please do us all a favor and include a "What's New?" section or give us the option to sort the songs by Date Added. I cannot believe such a basic thing is not included here. I don't come to this forum very often and think it's kind of crazy that instead of just opening the program and being able seeing what new songs were added, I have to come here and search around. Then I have to search for them in the program. Either that or I have to manually look at the entire list of songs and try to figure out what wasn't there before. Doesn't that sound crazy?

Have you reported this? I have seem this a bit […]

Qdos to you for getting to that level on a acousti[…]

It is not possible to change from colours. You so[…]

Hi, I just got an email informing me that Yousic[…]