Want to know about updates and announcements, this is the right place.
By ys15

Yousician update - version 3.1

Hello fellow Yousicans!

We're continuing with improvements to the Home screen to make accessing songs easier for you. We've also refined how songs can be added as favorites and made changes to the way the famous songs are listed when you tap on See More.

Songs on the Home screen can now be opened by clicking on the title as well as the song image.

When you add a song to your favorites, the song list no longer refreshes so you can continue browsing and adding songs you like.

More exciting improvements are coming shortly after the update! Soon, when you tap on See More, the songs will be listed from newest to oldest instead of alphabetically. This change is not included in the 3.1 update but will be out by the end of next week. A lot of you have sent this suggestion to us and we really appreciate it!

New songs

As usual, we are adding more songs to our constantly growing library of famous songs. These include songs made famous by:
You can see the entire library of famous songs by tapping "See More" near the "New on Yousician" row on the Home screen. Make sure to come back regularly to see what's new.
Can't find your favorite song in Yousician? Request it here!

Bug fixes and technical improvements

• If the app was not closed properly after a session, you might have noticed that your play time kept counting between sessions; this has now been fixed.
  • Scrolling in the syllabus wont automatically take you to the next unlocked mission anymore if you want to open a different mission instead.
  • The lines between syllabus mission under the Learn tab are visible again for users on iPad 3 and iPad 4.
  • If youve forgotten that you already have a song in a collection, the app will now tell you if you try to add the same song again.

The update will be available for PC and Mac on Monday, January 21st, and for Android and iOS a few days later. We hope you will enjoy the new songs and improvements.

Keep on rocking!
Your Yousician team
By anita78
I’m in version 3.0 since Jan 9 and since this morning, I have the same problem. Most songs are muted. Song in “new on musician” seem to work fine, but all other songs I tried are muted. I use the app for piano on my iPhone.
I already restarted the app and my phone, checked for updates but can’t find any, and reset my internet connection but nothing seems to help.
By weegoblin
I tried deleting the app and reloading but to no effect, all the songs i tried are still muted. I guess they're busy trying to work this out, I've emailed support and not heard anything back yet.
By anton.ys
weegoblin wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:36 am
I tried deleting the app and reloading but to no effect, all the songs i tried are still muted. I guess they're busy trying to work this out, I've emailed support and not heard anything back yet.
Hi! We are sorry for this temporary issue, it should now be fixed!
By Asoltanian
I observed a bug in MACOS version. You cannot stop the song in Practice mode by hitting Space bar key anymore. It has to be done by clicking the mouse.
Would you please check this out?
By anton.ys
Asoltanian wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:49 am
I observed a bug in MACOS version. You cannot stop the song in Practice mode by hitting Space bar key anymore. It has to be done by clicking the mouse.
Thanks for reporting this! I have passed this issue on to our development team, and this will be fixed in one of the future updates.
By NinoWilly
Will yousician in the future function like a daw that you simplely add effect tracks. I really hope. Because it will solve all problems i have with low latency!
I love the addition to popular songs. Dont get me wrong I also love the original songs that the Yousician musicians make but since Im more familiar with the popular songs I feel that my learning curve is faster with the popular songs. When I get better at sight reading then I will go back and challenge myself with the Yousician songs. Which brings me to my problem. When I filter the popular songs to only display the the songs that are at my level, sometimes when I pick one to play the app crashes and then when I reopen the app and go through the process to pick the song again it says its currently not available. Its very annoying especially when Im really pumped to practice the songs. Please fix this and keep improving the app. I currently am reaching the end of my 2nd year of being a subscriber and I will certainly renew my subscription for the 3rd year. This app is excellent and it certainly has kept me motivated to learn and practice guitar and I am also trying to use it to improve my terrible singing as well. There are still many improvements to be made to the app. Feel free to contact me so I can give you suggestions.
Thank you.
Troy.
By lehik
anton.ys wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:56 pm
Asoltanian wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:49 am
Thanks for reporting this! I have passed this issue on to our development team, and this will be fixed in one of the future updates.

We might be speaking about the same problem, but on Windows version ALL keyboard shortcuts are disabled when Yousician is showing any notification "popup" during gameplay ("Yousician is having trouble hearing..." or "Speeding up" etc). The work again after the notification goes away. This is quite annoying, especially when the app shows the "Yousician is having trouble hearing..." notification quite often, if you are not immediately ready to play for example.

Absolutely... i am totally hooked😄🎸 Hey Yousician[…]

iRig 2 with PC

iRig 2 is not a USB device and not really intended[…]

Okay I know this sounds like a ridiculously obviou[…]

Learning to read music

Yesterday I stumble upon courses on Yousician to l[…]