Want to know about updates and announcements, this is the right place.
By BrunoC6

Yousician update - version 3.2

Hello fellow Yousicans!

The show goes on and with Yousician version 3.2 we are excited to announce the largest list of Premium+ songs ever released! This update brings a total of 14 new songs including some treats to our metalhead users. You can find a short list with some songs below and, as usual, see the entire library of famous songs by tapping See More near the New on Yousician row on the Home screen.

We really appreciate you taking the time to vote for your favorite songs on our Song Requests Forum! This update includes songs made famous by: Please note that not all songs are available for all instruments and territory limitations may apply.
Can't find your favorite song in Yousician? Request it here!

As announced previously, the New On Yousician list is now ordered by most recently added rather than alphabetically. This will allow you to find the most recent songs added to the app by simply checking out this list.

Last but not least, the list of bug fixes and technical improvements includes:
  • Fixed an issue where suspending Yousician while on a trainer would cause the app to count unrealistic play time on some accounts.
  • Fixed a bug reported by some users causing unresponsive keys on desktop (such as spacebar to pause the song or R to restart it) when troubleshoot notifications were being displayed.
  • Disconnecting and reconnecting a Midi keyboard while the app is running would cause Midi recognition to stop working until the app is restarted. This has now been fixed.
  • It has been found that pausing a video for a couple of seconds would cause it to lose audio. This is no longer the case.
  • [Voice] A couple of issues have been found with the Note Catcher mini-game, including the stars not resetting after a restart and the score page always showing the stars based on your best score instead of the actual score of the latest run. Both have now been fixed.

The update will be available for PC and Mac on Monday, February 4th, and for Android and iOS a few days later. We hope you will enjoy the new songs and improvements.

Keep on rocking!
Your Yousician team
By lotocorridore
Will the issue with chromebook users not being able to load the app be resolved soon? I am paying for the service and havnt been able to use the app for a couple weeks now
By manbearpug
As soon as this update was pushed, the midi setup I've been using in all other previous versions is now having multi-voice delay issues.

Have you made changes to your midi synth in this version?

If I play a single note, then the delay is negligible. However, for any notes played simultaneously, there will be a delay between each one. For example, if I play a chord, each note is played with equal delay from the previous, even if they are struck at nearly the same moment. The more simultaneous notes played, the longer the delay of the final note heard.

This version is virtually unplayable for me due to this. I have another midi synth called Pianissimo that I use when practicing outside of Yousician, and I can confirm that it is working just fine. So at the moment, I can narrow it down to a compatibility issue with my setup to the Yousician app specifically.

I have never had this issue before with previous versions of the app. I am using midi through USB using an M-audio Keystation Pro 88. If this is something you can't repro on your end, please let me know if you'd like more detailed information on my setup.

Thank you for your help!
By vijayir
How can I downgrade to an earlier version? Same problem as above all of a sudden my midi keyboard wouldn't work. I raised a request with midi support on Android and iPhone with no resolution yet, now with the PC midi also not working, simply great!! Way to go..
By mr.giggio
jayd6787 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:08 pm
I have the exact same problem as manbearpug since the last update.

It�s unplayabe with midi at the moment.

Regards
I have the same problem but I accidentally discovered that if you plug the midi keyboard after yousician is started it works perfectly, like before the update :roll:
By ryan bland
Okay so why is the interface getting worse and worse?
First I can't see how long I have left in a free session, next no more chat showing how many early or late notes, now I can't see the number of stars in a song without actually counting?

Why are you doing this? Which idiot suggested stripping down the interface so much for no reason? Isn't it enough we can't make songs over YouTube tracks or play famous songs on free anymore?

Stop removing features, that's the opposite of what you're supposed to do.

This app has gone downhill for like a year now.
By jayd6787
mr.giggio wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:25 am
jayd6787 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:08 pm
I have the exact same problem as manbearpug since the last update.

It�s unplayabe with midi at the moment.

Regards
I have the same problem but I accidentally discovered that if you plug the midi keyboard after yousician is started it works perfectly, like before the update :roll:
Thanks for the tip :D this works for me, too.

Regards
Song Requests for yousician users

Is it possible to add songs requested by users? mo[…]

Yousician update - version 3.3

Im still having problem with MIDI conection, the p[…]

Setting reminders up

I have the same problem. I want to setup my remind[…]

Dead Notes

I've been using the app the last few and am genera[…]