Want to know about updates and announcements, this is the right place.
By anton.ys

Yousician update - version 3.3

Hello fellow Yousicians!

Have you already finished playing all of the songs we released two weeks ago? Wow, slow down, Hendrix! But fear not, we’re not running out of tunes to play. This update brings in songs made famous by:

Please note that not all songs are available for all instruments and territory limitations may apply.

Your votes and song suggestions are important to us and we would like to thank everyone for adding their ideas to our Song Requests Forum! If you can’t find your favorite song in Yousician, make sure to request it here!

In other news, if you’re using standard notation in Yousician we are happy to inform that we’ve made some improvements to how tuplets and triplets are displayed. We also have some updates for our Voice users! The “Note catcher” minigame has been improved: we’ve increased the speed of the game, and also added 3 lives to it. Make sure to give it a try!

Important news for our Android users: if you’ve previously experienced stuttering when watching tutorial videos, make sure to install the update, as this issue got fixed! Our team also worked on improving various account security aspects in Yousician.

The update will be available for PC and Mac on Monday, February 18th, and for Android and iOS a few days later. We hope you will enjoy the new songs and improvements.

Keep on rocking!
Your Yousician team
By Davesax1
Sorry, this is the wrong approach. Adding a few pop songs every few weeks doesn't come close to meeting user needs. Need to restore user added content - even if not "shared" so users can use the Yousician "engine" for works of their choice. Partner with Makemusic Finale's Smartmusic or similar to address copywrite issues.
By Barafu
1) Internal synth does not play chords.
2) Stopped working with loopmidi.
3) Stopped working with VoiceMeeter - Yousician hangs at the "Use headphones" screen if Voicemeeter is running. It used to work last year.
4) Tracks switch to "standart notation" every time a new song is chosen.
5) Can not use ASIO - the "applying changes" screen just stays forever. The audio card interface says it is grabbed properly and ready to play.

"Reinstalling" and other mundane voodoo does not help a bit.
I am so happy right now that I did not upgrade my subscription.
By scott z
PC version: I used to be able to access all songs I had favorited under a Songs -> Favorites section. When you went to Favorites, they were in alphabetical order. Under the new format, they are not organized alpha by song, alpha by band, or last played...how are they are ordered? I have over 100 songs and it is difficult to find a particular one. I mostly practice from my favorite songs list so having some kind of order to it helps.
By crisvector
I was dumbfounded to find out the same thing. It's interesting the lack of quality check that they perform on their updates...
Hope they'll fix this by tomorrow, else I won't resub for another year!
my f'n 'songs' section disappeared!! if i favorite or playlist a new song it pops up...but its missing where home learn challenges is. i cant go right to it.
am i being daft and its just accessible someplace im not looking?
somebody! please.
mattb

Have you reported this? I have seem this a bit […]

Qdos to you for getting to that level on a acousti[…]

It is not possible to change from colours. You so[…]

Hi, I just got an email informing me that Yousic[…]