Want to know about updates and announcements, this is the right place.
By marthician
Hello to all of you,
I'm the Product Manager of the team who worked on combining the songs tab with the home screen.
Thanks for all the feedback so far. We always are striving to improve the experience. Based on your feedback we are implementing 2 changes which should help with the navigation and lessen the clicks :slightly_smiling_face:

Stay tuned for the next updates!
By jonn webb
marthician wrote:Hello to all of you,
I'm the Product Manager of the team who worked on combining the songs tab with the home screen.
Thanks for all the feedback so far. We always are striving to improve the experience. Based on your feedback we are implementing 2 changes which should help with the navigation and lessen the clicks :slightly_smiling_face:

Stay tuned for the next updates!
That will be fantastic. I spend almost as much time clicking around to find my next song as I do playing currently.
By alaern
New interface is simply awful.

Before:
I used Home to discover new songs on random,
Songs to look for specific genre,
and History/Favorites to practice with familiar stuff ("practice with familiar stuff" accounts for about 90% of my Yousician time).

Now:
I can't even find History.
To get to my list of favorites, I need to scroll down, then to slide left, then to click on the "more".
Same goes for discovery by genre.

Basically, you merged "songs" tab into home, for no discernible reason, making navigation worse.

ALSO, what's the point of making album images bigger? It's not like they help find or distinguish between songs, and bigger images take valuable screen space, resulting in more scrolling to get the same results.

In short: roll back that update ASAP and fine (or maybe even fire) whoever's responsible. He obviously doesn't understand details of user interaction and specifics of the program.

Absolutely... i am totally hooked😄🎸 Hey Yousician[…]

iRig 2 with PC

iRig 2 is not a USB device and not really intended[…]

Okay I know this sounds like a ridiculously obviou[…]

Learning to read music

Yesterday I stumble upon courses on Yousician to l[…]