Want to know about updates and announcements, this is the right place.
By BrunoC6

Yousician update - version 3.11
Hi Yousicians,

New songs keep coming to Yousician! Make sure to enable push notifications on your mobile device or check your email to be notified when they’re added. If you can’t find your favorite song in Yousician, make sure to request it on our Song Requests Forum.

Exciting news for our Android users. With update 3.11, you can choose the input device used to pick up what you play. It is no longer selected by default and you can change it at any time from Yousician settings.

Exercise names are now standardized so that it’s easier to understand what skills you are developing when playing each exercise available in Yousician. You can find more about the naming system here.

Other improvements and bug fixes with this version include:
  • The latency calibration process on Android devices could, due to a bug, be completed if headphones were connected through the USB-C port. This is no longer the case.
  • It has been noticed that the home screen could be partially empty if a mobile device is locked while changing instruments. This has now been fixed.
  • Singers may have noticed unexpected behavior if tapping the button to “skip instrumental section” at the very last moment. This should not happen anymore.
  • The “Chase The Notes” mini-game in Yousician Singing would not accept notes sung in a different octave if accessed via the vocal range calibrator. This was not expected behavior and the problem has now been fixed.
The update is now available for PC and Mac and will be released for Android and iOS in a few days. We hope you will enjoy the new improvements.

Hi, Since the latest update, my computer does not[…]

I'm having the same problem too. I dont remember[…]

+1 bump Does the Yousician app need connectivity […]

Windows 10 install fails

The same here :/ The Installation is only possibl[…]