Talk about anything and everything related to Yousician Guitar here
By Lloydy
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1157596277604290/

Join the community on Facebook Yousician and connect with other Yousicians, this is a good ... FRIENDS group. Here you can manage the followers and find new friends. chat about Yousician and maybe upload your guitar playing video , plus lets see photo's of you and your Guitars
Yousician
25 MILLION PEOPLE FROM 154 COUNTRIES LEARN WITH YOUSICIAN
Trusted by 25 million people
The easiest way to learn to play guitar. ukulele. piano.
Last edited by Lloydy on Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Antmax
Cool. I'm going to join.

BTW, There is also a yousician subreddit https://www.reddit.com/r/yousician/ for anyone that wants to chat there, It's not that busy yet.
By SeekerOfTheWay
I really like the Facebook Group idea! I don't know much about Reddit, other than a couple of my friends use it and occasionally send me links to the "Glitch in the Matrix" threads. Fun read sometimes.

I can't handle a lot of social media at once so I'll stick to this forum and the FB group for now! Thanks for creating! Really appreciate those chord charts you posted!!!!
By Lloydy
SeekerOfTheWay wrote:I really like the Facebook Group idea! I don't know much about Reddit, other than a couple of my friends use it and occasionally send me links to the "Glitch in the Matrix" threads. Fun read sometimes.

I can't handle a lot of social media at once so I'll stick to this forum and the FB group for now! Thanks for creating! Really appreciate those chord charts you posted!!!!
your welcome and glad you like the Facebook group , people can upload their guitar playing video's and also show off there guitars and amps ECT :D :D :D :D :D
By Lloydy
Wow thank you all for joining the Yousician Guitar Friends Facebook , first day and about 18 people have joined , it's great to see people on Facebook who use Yousician , now Yousician feels even more real and not feel like you are competing against just computer names in the weekly challenge , nice to meet you all
Keep on strumming
Last edited by Lloydy on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]