Talk about anything and everything related to Yousician Guitar here
Has anyone paid to upgrade the yearly premium+ $180 and the program does not update even after forcestopping the app, uninstalling the app, reinstalling the app. I don't get the famous songs and when I search for a song I get nothing in my search. Simple tunes like Johnny Cash or BB King don't return a search. Please help
I also have a premium account and do not see any premium songs. I also paid for all instruments so that I could get premium songs even though I only play guitar. Today when I logged in I saw the premium songs and was happy but I wanted to do a guided lesson first as I do every day I then went into settings to make sure my audio interface was turned on in the Yousician program and I saw a box labeled enable premium songs so I clicked it and poof when I went back into the home page all of the premium songs were gone. I am so disappointed. I have been paying extra for months for no reason at all
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]