Talk about anything and everything related to Yousician Guitar here
By jonez12
I am stuck in beginning of fingepicking exercise (level 7). I do not know which strings I should hold :cry: . Fingerpicking song Cowboy exit music shows strings to be picked which are muted in Fsus2 examples found in internet. I was unable to find a place where yousician would have teached that either.

Please see attached picture.
By Scifi_Dave
Hello,

You will find as you progress they will give you slight idea's on what you will be covering in that section (ie. Fingerpicking). You will learn about the chords they use in that song. Your at that stage now that if you want to know more about it you have to do your research outside of Yousician. If I am learning a new song and don't know the fingering of it I will pause the song in preview or have it go very slow while I am learning it.
By jonez12
Scifi_Dave wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:02 am
Hello,

You will find as you progress they will give you slight idea's on what you will be covering in that section (ie. Fingerpicking). You will learn about the chords they use in that song. Your at that stage now that if you want to know more about it you have to do your research outside of Yousician. If I am learning a new song and don't know the fingering of it I will pause the song in preview or have it go very slow while I am learning it.
Unfortunately I was unable to find Fsus2 chord from youssican app nor Internet which would match the strings used/shown by the song while playing. I sped quite a bit time searching for answer before asking.

Hi! All the issues with antivirus software mistak[…]