Talk about anything and everything related to Yousician Guitar here
Hi,

I'm having a really hard time with the strumming patterns. I can't get a simple tune like Livewire (level 2) right.

I can move chord fairly easily, but I don't know what's happening with my strumming. Example: Livewire has just Em and G. Sometimes it has a couple DOWN-UP with the same chord. Without me moving my left hand at all, I get the first DOWN-UP right, then I get the second UP totally wrong and then the third DOWN-UP completely correct again.

I've even filmed myself but can really spot my error. Does anyone have tips? This is so frustrating as I have my chord changes okay-ish.
I'm on level 4 right now, so I'm not that far ahead of you. My recommendation is to use practice mode and really slow it down. Choose a pretty short section, and click on auto for the speed starting at something like 40 or 50% of normal speed. If you get enough correct, Yousician will automatically add 5%. Keep doing it until you get to (or even a little past) 100%. Then repeat with other sections.

Understand that this doesn't come naturally, but after practicing it...you'll start to develop muscle memory. Good luck!

Hi! All the issues with antivirus software mistak[…]