Talk about anything and everything related to Yousician Guitar here
By Dudeistmonk
Hey everyone, I thought I would start a friend add thread. Anybody who wants to face my dreaded level of competition (read - a sure win for you), go ahead and add me. Or leave your name to be added. Perhaps we can compile a list.
By Turnall
Lol, count me in the same category...checked out your facebook page Dude...good stuff
By Dudeistmonk
Turnall wrote:Lol, count me in the same category...checked out your facebook page Dude...good stuff
Far out, man. The facebook page is uh... my attempt at the high school band that once failed. lol
By Dudeistmonk
R0 wrote:Count me in as well!
cool, I just saw your add.
By matt31084
Added you and a few others! I'm still very much a beginner so don't expect me to outscore any of you lol.
By jaypm88
Good shout, I've added my level in my signature so its a little easier for people to choose around their level.
By Dudeistmonk
matt31084 wrote:Added you and a few others! I'm still very much a beginner so don't expect me to outscore any of you lol.
Hey Matt, I just followed you back. Music really isn't about who can play what but whether they progress and enjoy it. The following people though adds a fun dimension to practicing which really is the key to getting better. On those days where you really don't want to practice sometimes knowing just 50 more points puts you up a spot can get you through that rough day.
By p90player
Dudeistmonk wrote:
matt31084 wrote:The following people though adds a fun dimension to practicing which really is the key to getting better. On those days where you really don't want to practice sometimes knowing just 50 more points puts you up a spot can get you through that rough day.

Exactly. This is challenging and I love it because each time I complete a part/song I look to see where I ranked and if someone is higher then me, I try to beat their score. Sometimes I can sometime I can't but either way it gets more minutes for practicing then I would normally do.
By matt31084
Haha yeah I know what you mean. I went back and did the easy ones so I could out score some of the higher level guys that probably just played it once.

Hi, Since the latest update, my computer does not[…]

I'm having the same problem too. I dont remember[…]

+1 bump Does the Yousician app need connectivity […]

Windows 10 install fails

The same here :/ The Installation is only possibl[…]