Talk about anything and everything related to Yousician Guitar here
By Wrongjon
Go to your username in the application (top left corner) click on it, it should come up with a heading called following, search there for your daughters username then add her. This I show it works with iOS anyway.
By Jap1968
Wrongjon wrote:Go to your username in the application (top left corner) click on it, it should come up with a heading called following, search there for your daughters username then add her. This I show it works with iOS anyway.
Thanks a lot. I didn't imagine that was so easy.
By Rockepeter
Hi everyone,
I´m learning guitar for about 5 years now. I started with Yousician a few days ago. Feel free to add me to your friends list. ;)
By UkelelePlayer
I'm In!
Can't do Facebook though, I've got a Nokia brick.
I'm on a free account, but I can create songs and play premium songs.
Is anyone else having this experience with their account?
It's really strange

Peace out,
UkulelePlayer

Guitar level 7
Piano level 1
Uke level 6
Have not started bass yet.
By AnnaUser
Hey!I would be happy to have some new friends that are on the same level as mine!Feel free to add me! :)
By ylly
AnnaUser wrote:Hey!I would be happy to have some new friends that are on the same level as mine!Feel free to add me! :)
It kind of works the other way around. People who add you will not show up in your 'Friends' part of the leaderboard.
You however can add who you want by clicking your name in the app and then "Following".
By Jeckstadt
HI I am in Germany located german guitar player at Level 4 please add mehr it you like.
By St Anger
I'm in. Got a few followers since I'm a member of the Yousician Friends Facebook Group, but could always use more :) Currently level 6 in lead and rhythm. Username (St Anger)
Level 4 Bass

You can do it, try breaking up the song in smaller[…]

Also sad to hear this decision. New to the platfo[…]

Some piano chords not recognized

Hello, Same issue in the chords Trainer. C and Am […]

Hello I'm wondering if anyone could help me, I sub[…]