Having difficulties with Yousician Guitar? Found a bug in the game? Post it here.
By somersetsimon
Thanks for that. I hadn't seen the post. Hopefully, that update with the calibration will be out soon.
By somersetsimon
I was excited to see that there was a calibration option in the update I downloaded last night. However, that didn't solve my problem.

I have an iRig UA device that plugs into the USB port of my tablet, but when I do this, the Yousician settings still say the input device is the device microphone. When I use the iRig, Yousician is obviously using the as the input as that's the only time it messes up the timing. If I unplug the iRig and Yousician goes back to using the mic, the timing is back to normal.

How do I get Yousian settings to recognise that I'm using a direct iRig input and calibrate accordingly?
By somersetsimon
An update. Since the last Yousician update on Android, when I plug my iRig UA into my OnePlus One phone, the timing is perfect. However, when I used my Hudl2 Android tablet, everything is still 100% early. :roll:
By somersetsimon
The timing/latency/calibration issue is still driving me mad :oops:

Just now I was playing one of the new challenge songs and my timing showed all early, even though I was convinced I was on time. I pressed the calibrate button, played the song again and it said inwas 100% late!!

I'm finding that this change in calibration can happen between songs or even between parts of songs while Yousician is still running. I'm confused.

I've had lots of trouble with timing using an iRig UA, but now I'm struggling just using the device's built in microphone.
By somersetsimon
Can someone please please help with this. Yousian is virtually unusable now. The timing/calibration seems to randomly fluctuate between songs (even between parts of a song). Occasionally it works OK and I can get a decent score, then when I play the song again, it shows 100% early. I click 'calibrate', play again, then it shows 100% late. Exit the the app, restart, play again and it's back to 100% perfect again.
When I try using my OnePlus One phone it allows reads every note as late, the calibration doesn't seem to help that at all.
By somersetsimon
Thought I'd bump this one again. I've been surviving by borrowing my wife's iPad after she goes to bed!

I have 5 Android devices in the house. Two Asus ZenPads where Yousician won't run at all, two phones where, even with calibration, the timing doesn't work, and one Hudl tablet which is pretty erratic, but I can trust the timing about half the time.
By rogue_code
somersetsimon wrote: I have 5 Android devices in the house. Two Asus ZenPads where Yousician won't run at all, two phones where, even with calibration, the timing doesn't work, and one Hudl tablet which is pretty erratic, but I can trust the timing about half the time.
Android probably bears a lot of the blame for this, not just Yousician.

I bought an iRig device - packaging said it was supported on *all* iOS devices plus *selected* Android devices.
By somersetsimon
The iRig I'm using is an iRig UA, which is specifically for Android. It doesn't get recognised by Yousician on an Android device. The audio settings just say input = device mic.
By 5c077m
Wow still an issue, i get different results between OSX, Windows, and Android. OSX seems to be right on windows is late, android is early. The weird thing is my android device used to be right but it's off since the last update.
Fingerpicking without nails?

I have the same beginner question. I understand i[…]

Friend Add Thread

Total beginner grateful for advice. Do I need fin[…]

Ouch my fingertips!

That's absolutely normal. Anyone here have checked[…]

Hi, When I chose a song to play (from either the[…]