Having difficulties with Yousician Guitar? Found a bug in the game? Post it here.
By philip0908
Lexicon Alpha USB Audio Interface works with a Mac!
By temaat89
Audtion Input: Apogee Jam 96K

Using ASIO4ALL v2.12 and yousician recognizes the Apogee as a device to you but I am getting the following error when trying to play a song:

"Yousician failed to start recording. Yousician could not start recording with the current audio device Microphone (Jam 96k)

To get rid of the error, I need to exit out of yousician all together.

Has anyone else had luck getting a setup like this to work?
By Antmax
I'm using the Presonus iOne USB interface. I had a little trouble at first because yousician recognizes the notes from the XLR mic channel 1 input and doesn't seem to like the channel 2 instrument input. Perhaps it's a windows thing where yousician is looking for a mic and only checks the mic channel.

You can get XLR adapters or XLR to TS instrument cables. So it's not a big deal. It did take a while for me to figure it out though. Works great now though.
By kyrosteinius
hi,

I've tested IRIG UA with a laptop with windows 10. It's works fine.

Otherwise, yousician with IRIG UA on galaxy tab S2 doesn't work. Yousician crash when a music start.
By Bazu08
Hello,

I just bought a Steinberg UR12 audio interface.

Could it be possible to be compatible with the Jack (imput2) line ?

Yousician only recognize the mic port.

Thank you :)
By grahamstoney
philip0908 wrote:Lexicon Alpha USB Audio Interface works with a Mac!
I've been using a Lexicon Alpha USB Audio Interface with a PC running Windows 8, and it also works a treat.

The only issue I have is that Yousician doesn't have a playback device setting, so you have to choose the Lexicon Alpha as the default Windows playback device before starting Yousician launcher.

Could we have a Playback device setting built into Yousician guys?

Thanks,
Graham
By rimscrimley
Having a lot of trouble with recognition.

I am using a Neewer USB Link Cable (http://www.amazon.com/Neewer-Guitar-Cab ... dp_product) on the recommendation of somebody from Reddit.

After plugging into my Macbook Air, I was able to select the input from the settings menu. About half of the chords/notes I play are detected correctly.

I checked the tuning with the app and played with the volume on my guitar, but to no avail. I ran Garageband in the background to see what was getting transmitted, and noticed a long ~.5 second delay.

Any ideas?
By Tobothy
I've been trying several methods to try and get my guitar to make sound while playing yousician but nothing works.
Fender Mustang V2 I, doesn't show up even though I have the asio drivers.
Tried Amplitube with two different ASIO drivers but that won't work because ASIO only allows one program at a time to access the audio.

For the record, I'm on PC. Would be great to actually hear myself while playing. Sure my guitar makes some sound while playing but it's not an acoustic guitar so obviously I need something to act as an amp. But nothing works the way I want it to. I just want to be able to hear myself like I do in Rocksmith.
By rogue_code
Tobothy wrote: For the record, I'm on PC. Would be great to actually hear myself while playing. Sure my guitar makes some sound while playing but it's not an acoustic guitar so obviously I need something to act as an amp. But nothing works the way I want it to. I just want to be able to hear myself like I do in Rocksmith.
I don't have much experience with anything else, but this one works really well for me: http://line6.com/podstudiogx/
Notation Display not remembered

I am learning Bass using Windows 10. I have to cha[…]

Family Plan

+1 on family plan. Am about to go with simply pian[…]

My head must be hard as a rock, because I do not u[…]

Hey gang, What's with the fingering in the fourth […]